A&B Nail Spa Policy
• Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. This gives us ample time to schedule another client.
• If clients are more than 15 minutes late to an appointment we may schedule you as a walk-in client for the appointment. Meaning the next available technician will complete your
• Our goal is that our clients are happy and satisfied with their service. If you are ever dissatisfied with any service, we will gladly make the corrections necessary to exceed your expectations. Please notify management immediately so that we can make it right. We take pride in ensuring each service and visit meets your satisfaction: Repair: gel polish or dipping powder must be reported within 3-5 days of the original service.
• No refunds or returns for any services or gift cards performed.
• Making your child care arrangement prior to your appointment ensures that you and our other guests will enjoy the A&B Nail Spa experience to the fullest.
• We love pets, but health codes require us to ask that please leave them at home
• We ask for your cooperation in allowing us to provide the best service possible by refraining from the use of CELL PHONE while our staff is giving the service.